Ever wondered what an inverter is and how it assists technology like air conditioners. Well, you are on the right site to know about it. You might have experienced different air conditioners but you should also have an endurance of an inverter air conditioner. Happiness is having an air conditioner on a hot summer day. This article will elucidate, about inverter air conditioners and every aspect related to it.
Years are passing so fast, and with that innovative technology, it has also made its place in the markets. Inverter technology is playing a great role for years, as people have changed their preferences in technology, especially air conditioners and they’re appreciating inverter air conditioners more than the conventional air conditioners.
Inverter technology helps you in a lot of ways. We’ll see that, in the advantages and disadvantages that a person receives after investing in an inverter air conditioner. But before that, we should know what exactly the basic difference between an inverter air conditioner and a normal air conditioner is.
Advantages of an Inverter Air Conditioner:
- Quality investment: It’s expensive than a normal air conditioner, as compared in the chart above. However, it’s a one-time investment, and then it’s not heavy on your pockets because it uses less energy while functioning. Less energy utilization leads to fewer amounts in your electricity bills.
- Power-efficient: As I explained above, the inverter air conditioner uses 40% less energy. This happens because, the compressor isn’t turning on and off repeatedly and no power fluctuations are there. This less consumption of power makes it safe for your house’s wiring as well.
- Silent operations: While functioning, neither the compressor nor the air conditioner makes noise; instead they work silently and usually at low speed and automatically modulate the speed while maintaining the room’s temperature. In this way, you can have a comfortable (without noise) environment in your room.
- Environment friendly: By this term, the first thing that comes to mind is not polluting the surroundings and because of the high-quality refrigerants, installed makes an inverter air conditioner, environment-friendly equipment. This can also be said because it can operate on solar panels to save your money in electricity bills.
Disadvantages of an inverter air conditioner:
- Expensive repair and maintenance cost: This should be kept in mind before making the purchase decision of the inverter air conditioner. It’s significant, because the different parts from which an inverter is made are very costly and because of that the repair and maintenance also can be heavy on your monthly budget.
- Increase in cost because of bad insulation: A major drawback of an inverter air conditioner will be that its power-efficient when the room is fully insulated. Due to bad insulation, it has to increase its processing which will increase the cost.
- Efficiency decreases according to the atmosphere: In the day, usually at noon the temperature is above 45 degrees C. In this type of temperature, the cooling efficiency of the air conditioner decreases.
Factors to consider before turning on the air conditioner:
- Should always check the thermostat, you can save money if you install a new thermostat and don’t use an outdated one.
- Check the duct because it can be torn if your compressor is placed outside where birds can tear the duct with their sharp beaks. The tearing of the duct will cause loss of cooling and you’ll be uncomfortable. So, you should check it beforehand.
- Air vents should also be checked, whether they are blocked or not. Items like furniture can block the air vents through which airflow can be obstructed.
- The air filter must be changed every three months or according to the manual given to you. It should be checked specifically before the summer season.
- After checking the above factors, if everything is up to mark and you are satisfied, and then you’re good to go. Turn on the inventor’s air conditioner and relax.
To sum up, it can be said that at the time of peak hot summer season, if you want to perform your mundane with comfort, then your house must have an air conditioner. For that, an inventor air conditioner is best and we’re saying this, because we already have analyzed the differences and the merits you can avail by having this air conditioner.
Related Buyer’s Guides
- List of 10 Best Generators for RV
- List of Top 6 Best Portable Inverter Generators
- List of Best Quiet Generator
- List of 10 Best Generators with Inverter
- List of Best Solar Generators
- List of 6 Best Inverter Generator
- List of 6 Best whole House Generator
- List of 7 Standby Generators
- List of Best Duel Fuel Generator
- WGen7500 Portable Generator review
- A-iPower SUA 2000iV review