Generatorscan being a brand is to announce whooping 1500 dollar scholarship for students who deserve to get the one. This scholarship is completely meant for students who are able to polish their writing skills.
Furthermore, this scholarship we are providing is meant for students all levels i.e. college level students and the undergraduate students. We dynamically believe that words are able to deliver the perception of miraculous ideas one has and that’s the main reason this scholarship will be based on writing.
In conclusion, in order to make yourself worthy for the scholarship, you will have to write your heart out on topics related to generators and its benefits in the modern day world.
TASKS OF THE SCHOLARSHIP:
The main task of this scholarship is to write about generators. You can write anything related to a generator which is, best portable generator, their categories, how to maintenance, important strategies in generatorscan etc.
The criteria for selection are not that difficult. You being creative is the only requirement, nut the brands supporting this scholarship also want to know about the academic background of the student.
So the criteria for participation are:
- A student must have bit information related to the generator or he/she must have used a generator.
- A student must have to be a part of college or university for the session 2020-2021.
- 8 CGPA is needed for an uncomplicated entrance in this contest.
WHAT WILL YOU NEED TO DO?
It is necessary because a single simple mistake can get you knocked out from the contest.
Therefore, to win this scholarship, you will have to write down an article of 5000 words on any generator related topic.
Keep in mind that the topic must be related directly to generators. Adding irrelevant content is considered non-worthy of the scholarship.
BENEFITS OF THE GENERATOR SCHOLARSHIP:
The benefits are amazing. You can get the following ones by participating in the competition:
Prize money of $1500 to the winner.
The reward you are regarding to win will be dispatched directly to the financial aid office via your university/college/school.
Our judge panel comprises executive editors and article writers who will review the articles will choose the winners unanimously.
SUBMISSION OF CONTENT:
After writing down 50k words content, you would have to submit it to your official email address.
Make certain that there are no grammatical or spelling mistakes in your submission.
The article you write must be put forward to [Email of website]
We will also need the following characteristics with your submission:
- Full name.
- The University/college you are registered in.
- The subject of interest.
- Email address.
- Article/content document.
Submissions for content are open until December 12, 2021. Keep in mind that we will notify the luck winner individually via email.
Furthermore the winner will be announced after two or three weeks of submission. Along with that one should also note that this creative writing scholarship is released every year to facilitate students in an ideal manner.
The fundamental conditions rule is that we will own full rights of the content you have written for this scholarship competition.
If it is worthy enough to be on the top, you will be awarded a stipend of $1500. However, the article will be still acquired by us with full copyright claims even if you don’t win the competition.
Some other rules are as follow:
- We will clasp the utilization of the content that you have submitted to us and we can use it anywhere we want.
- Only one entry is allowed. You are not allowed to submit more than one article for the competition. It might end in absolute rejection. Remember that we will definitely fail any other submission from the same IP.
- Language of content must be English.
- This scholarship is for session 2020-2021 only. We will announce more scholarships like that every year; however the amount may vary in each session.
generatorscan holds every right to change the terms at any time. The terms can get changed in case of any problem otherwise the criteria will be the same.